Today was a pretty crazy day, had church early in the a.m. (snuck out around 1 ish =] ) ran to the grocery store, tripped over this skirt a few times, andddd to add to all of that, it was at least 97 degrees(or at least it felt like it) here in Miami. Spent the rest of my night arguing over who will cook, running around my house pinching my little brother and editing these photos.

Got this vest from Old Navy recently and I have already worn it at least everyday this week, it is an amazing layering piece. Paired it with my chambray shirt, black pleated maxi skirt, and brown belt. 

Btw, this vest is super handy when it comes to carrying phones, gum, money, etc. No purses required =)

Chambray shirt: Target, Maxi Skirt: Thrifted, Belt: Steve & Barry's (olddd) Vest: Old Navy, Watch: Franseca's, Friendship Bracelet: Sym's, Hex Bolt Bracelet: F21