Spent yesterday running around at the mall, it's gotta be one of my favorite places in Miami. I go there a lot to find people to photograph for a site i'm writing for. I find it exciting at times because i'm put in this situation where when I approach people, I never know what they're gonna say or how their gonna take it, and that's pretty exciting. It gives me an opportunity to breakout of my shell and talk to people. I must say it's been one of the best perks of blogging, plus meeting different and amazing people.


-expect an announcement later on this week :)


Snapped a few pics before it started pouring down, it was like a mini-hurricane :(


Scarf: target// Sunnies: F21// Vest: Old navy// Jeans: target// Boots: Target ($12)// Chambray Shirt: Target// Stripe tank: Target// Watch: Urban outfitters// Earrings: F21