Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I'm still here, been really busy with classes & new ideas. This past Thursday night I attended the Fashion Bloggers Do It Better event here 
in Miami and met one cool blogger. Why one? Well, lets just say I wigged out, and left the scene hmmm...20 minutes after arriving.
 Yeah, I'm a real "party animal".
But seriously, I suck at parties, I crept into a dark corner and played with my camera until I mustered up enough courage to talk to someone.
Helpppp! 
I need a wingman stat!
Any takers? No? Seriously.
Also debuted my new Rebecca Minkoff which I scored for $80 last weekend at Marshalls.
 Peep the wrist. Ballin'.
Blazer: Rafaella//Lace Top: Max Studio//Skinnies: Levi's//
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff// Oxfords: Franco Sarto// 
Bracelets: BCBG, Target, Asos (spike+tooth)


Take Care :)

xx