Sooo yesterday my "mini photographer" came to me with his pair of sneakers and a sob story of 
how he had gotten bleach all over them. 
So after finding a little inspiration I decided I would give it a go.
I mean what was the worst that could happen? 
They already had bleach on them so I just...improved it.
So here's how I did it:

I used:
-Liquitex white paint
-Liquitex yellow paint
-Liquitex blue paint
-Polymark white glitter paint
-Old toothbrush
-Small bowl (for bleach)
After gathering my materials I began by pouring bleach 
in the small clear bowl and lightly 
splattering and brushing it onto the sneakers.
This was the red effect I received.
After that I began brushing on 
black paint in random places.
Next was blue and white...
then I added some swirls, stars and yellow.

The end :)

XX