Suppp. Spent this past week fixing my bike (more on that later) and listening to a shitload of music. Copious amounts. Check it!

Ceilings // Local Natives
The Thrill // Miguel
Never Never // Sbtrkt
The Stranger // Lord Huron
Something Goes Right // Sbtrkt
Bowery // Local Natives
Don't Look Back // Miguel
Wanting // Christopher Norman
Mt. Washington // Local Natives
Wildfire // Sbtrkt x Little Dragon x Drake
Kaleidoscope Dream // Miguel
Colombia // Local Natives
Hold On // Sbtrkt
Use Me // Miguel
Heavy Feet // Local Natives

.........................

mm2 by Barnes Kiana on Grooveshark
.........................

A few things I've learned: 

-Christopher Norman is a beast
-I've been sleeping on Miguel, Kaleidoscope Dream is too amazing
-Sbtrkt may just be my new favorite artist
-Local Natives still have my heart
-Lord Huron, nuff' said


XX