What's good guys? I recently received this dope lace dress from the cool folks of Zamrie and couldn't wait to style it. What I love most about this piece is the contrasting sleeves that feature small cut outs, really cool. 

Check out how I styled it.
Work:
Paired the Zamrie black lace dress with a few of my dads old gold chains, my trusty Levi's denim jacket and some Ray Bans.
Thought it was a cool "Casual Friday" look perfect for work.

Date:
Threw on my black leather Forever 21 vest for a cool sweet+punk vibe. Would totally wear this for a date, just add a red or pink lip & out the door!

Play:
For the last look I threw on my camo jacket, felt this look would be perf for a shopping date + brunch with the homies. 
I think the most important thing to do when your're dressing out of your comfort zone is to always make it feel authentic. Make it look like you. I chose pieces that I knew reflected my style the best and brought it together to create looks I felt best in :)

Be sure to check out more Zamrie designs :)

Dress: Zamrie // Shoes: Madewell // Necklaces: Dad's VTG // Vest: Froever 21 // Denim Jacket: Levi's // Camo Jacket: Thrifted // Shades: Ray Ban


XX