Sometime ago I was contacted by the lovely LaJoyce of WEX aka The Weave Experience here in Miami. WEX is all about taffordable, quick yet amazing styles for women on the go. 
Boss Lady, Miss LaJoyce practicing her blogger poses

Trying out "the fake laugh" and "crossed legs" blogger poses

WEX boasts several affordable weave package deals ranging from $50-$125 plus amazing hair ready for purchase including Human Hair, Indian Remi & Virgin Brazilian Body Wave

Super cute lucite seating in the waiting area :)

Loved the decor
WEX aims to make their service as seamless and tailored to every customers needs.
.......................
Besides the great look and feel of the salon WEX offers a knowledgeable and personable staff :)


Being newly natural I must admit that I was a bit hesitant once it came time to install the weave. My fears were gone once my stylist informed me that we'd be using a molding protectant over my hair. After years of breakage and damage from removing bonding glue I found myself excited to try out bonded weave again.
.......................
After the traditional wash & dry my hair was coated with the hair protectant, dried then my stylist got to work! The hair used was (2) 18 inch, (1) 20 inch and (1) 22 inch all Virgin Brazilian Body Wave.

Here was my hairspiration:

My before & after:

I'm in loveeee :)

Big thanks to LaJoyce & the lovely ladies at WEX
Be sure to check them out at:

21357 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169

WEX on FB
WEX on IG

XX