What's up! I did not forget about you guys, just wasn't really inspired to write until after my big trip to NY. I accompanied my best friend and blogger Trey of Something Dapper to NY for his performance at the legendary Apollo Theater in Harlem. 

It was a much needed break from Miami that we both needed. One can only visit South Beach so much and pretend it's new lol. It was great to break our routine of deco biking, Shake Shack & Madewell visits to explore totally new grounds.
We did so much for our little 4 day getaway, we visited the Soho Madewell & J. Crew then jetted to Madison Square Park to eat Shake Shack...there's no escaping it lol. 

Overall it was a great experience and I didn't want to leave :( Gotta get back soon!
Jacket: Levi's | Denim Shirt: J. Crew Factory
Pants: Madewell | Oxfords: Gap | Necklace: J. Crew

Yo! Go follow me @_youngwildefree kthx :)

XX