Suppp. Spent yesterday roaming all of Downtown Miami and Kendall. While walking down 2nd ave I stumbled upon a superrrr cute joint called Urban Oxy. I don't know what made me check this place out but I'm glad I did (listen to first instincts people!) Their menu had so many great options but I decided to go for a seafood option since I no longer eat beef or pork.
I ordered the Got Crabs Melt on a potato roll & I must say I've never had anything so tasty. I usually find crabcakes to be dry & all cake little crab but these were meaty & fresh
Got Crabs (Crab meat, Tillamook cheddar, jalapeno corn tartar & arugala)

You could tell by the presentation of your meal that a great love and effort went into creating your dish, regardless of what it may be.

What I also loved about this spot is dope decor which consisted of hanging bulbs, chalkboard paint & chalk in an array of colors for custos' to leave their mark while waiting for their meals. 
Overall, this was definitely a cute little joint worth checking out. Cool vibes, dope food. Dassit.

Go check em out at 101 NE 2nd Ave Miami,FL 33131. 


XX