"I guess I'm still looking, looking for trouble."


Yes, I know it's been some time since my last OOTD post my loves but it was all for a good cause, promise. Since you've last seen me I've lost a good amount of weight, went from 220 down to 180 :)
This is a big fucking deal considering the fact that I hated working out and eating the right shit. I'm happy to say I've changed my eating completely and cut out all meats except fish (salmon) and chicken. All I drink is milk, tea, or water (lemon) and eat about 6 small meals a day.
This isn't turning into a fitness/lifestyle bullshit blog (I swear). Just would hate for you guys to think I'm on it. Just working out :)
Jacket: Levi's | Tank: Pins & Needles via UO | Pants: Thrifted | Sandals: Marshalls

Shot these yesterday in front of the dope home office of Miami born brand Miansai. I've always admired the structure for its dope prints & colors. Their brand has def been on it lately gaining popularity with men & women all over and getting their products backed by even bigger brands like J. Crew, Barneys & Saks. Definitely a good look for us Miami folk :)
DERM
Pretty in love with these pants yo. Got them as weird flare and added spandex in the legs to make em super cool, comfy harem pants. FTW. Made this Pins & Needles top into a cute crop top too, good shit. What I loved most about this look is the fact that I looked exactly how I felt, pretty fucking awesome :)

XX