Happy New Year guys! Hope all has been well with ya, I know it has been on my end. Been busy with work & stuff but I'm definitely looking forward to writing more and branding my shit if ya know what I mean lol. Gots too much potential & style to not use it to the best of my abilities. 

Totally loving my new job btw, everyday has been so much fun for me. Love the freedom I have as an individual. Picked this dress up from there on my break, I had been stalking it for 2 weeks before it finally got marked down to $30. A steal.
Wore it on my off day to hang with my bf. We shot these over in Wynwood after shopping Zara's AMAZING ass sale. I copped a dope pair of heels that MAY be on their way right back since...I can't walk in heels lol. I can't be, scratch that, WON'T BE rocking kitten heels...ever. 

I needs me a runway coach y'all. Know of any?

Dress: Urban Outfitters | Shirt: J. Crew | Sandals: Me Too
Watch: Target | Necklaces: Forever 21 | Earrings: Forever 21


XX