Whats good folks? Snapped these the other day while hanging with my bf. Spent about an hour trolling Downtown Miami & Wynwood before finally finding this dope space in Liberty City. Well technically, the bf found it but yeahhh...I helped. Kinda.



Threw on my favorite "leather" pieces for a fun day of shopping and running around town. As of late I've been helping out my bf with rebuilding his Honda. Its definitely been a new experience with looking for possible paint colors and engine enhancers. He's definitely been surprised by the fact that I'm actually enjoying this tedious process. He knows I have a limited attention span when it comes to things like racing, fast & the furious and all that jazz. 

I'm learning to do better tho.



I think one of the most important things you MUST do in a relationship is to learn about what it is that your other half loves and become involved. Even though you may hate (HATE) football if you learn more about it it'll make them so much happier. They'll know that if they're frustrated about the Superbowl that they could talk to you about it (even if you're just a stand in until his homeboys are free lol. Be a damn good stand in).

Be interested in what they enjoy. That way you'll show them you care about whats going on with them other than making everything all about you. 

Good shit right? Somebody get me a book deal stat!


Top : Ann Taylor | Skirt: F21 | Shoes: Steve Madden | Glasses: UO
Watch + Earrings: Target | Necklaces: F21 + Asos



XX