Hey! Its been too long, I know...I know. In the process of either a) buying a tripod or b) hiring (begging) a photographer. Had an awesome coworker of mine snap these for me yesterday while on break. She did a kick ass job yo. Like srsly; it was so hard to not love all she shot. 
Anywho, I chose to wear my latest thrift store treasure, this awesome blue kimono. My BF and I went thrifting on V-day (so cool) and found this little thrift spot where everything was half off so I got it for...$2. It was meant to be. I decided to pair it with my Urban Renewal Levi shorts from UO and my Pins & Needles tank. I loved how glamorous & badass I felt wearing this. Like a black Stevie Nicks almost lol. God how I love Stevie Nicks.
I also changed my hair in these past weeks, don't get too used to it tho...I'll be blonde again sooner than you think ;)
Glasses: UO | Necklaces: Asos + F21 | Tank: UO | Shorts: Levi's |
Kimono: Vintage Thrifted | Sandals: Me Too via Marshalls | Watch: Target


XX