If you've read my previous post 'Distance...' then you know that as of late I've been one emotional ass mess. Music helps me not feel so much, ya know? People have told me my WHOLE life that i'm way too emotional+sensitive and I think I finally see it. You love it tho so who cares right? Right? No.

Onto the music.

Def take a minute to check out new artists Hoodlem, they're based outta Australia and are pretty fucking dope. When they blow up, just remember who told ya ;)
..................................................................................


Out My Mind, Just In Time // Erykah Badu
3005 // Childish Gambino
Through // Hoodlem
Play It Right // Sylvan Esso
TBH // Party Next Door
Feather // Little Dragon
Crush On You // Lil Kim x Junior Mafia
All I Can Become // Emily King
I Don't Wanna Be Alone // James Fauntleroy
West Coast // Lana Del Rey
Happens // Sampha
Firing Line // Hoodlem
Love Rain // Mos Def x Jill Scott
The Wheel // SOHN
Coffee // Sylvan Esso
Old Friend // Hoodlem
Overdose // Ciara
Tapes & Money // Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs


XX