One trend that has been on my radar for some time now is the mix of sporty essentials with unexpected items like suits + skirts. Check out a few of my favorite takes on this trend + a few fly steps to get you right.



This is easily one of my favorite trends right now because it combines my love of sneakers+the unexpected for limitless outfits and styling options. 

Cosmopolitan  Fashion Market Editor Shiona Turini in picture #4 kills this look with a practical yet fun approach by pairing a basic black Nike swimsuit with chic graphic print skirt.



Looks #9 & #11 are also my ultimate faves, Julia Sarr-Jamois rarely gets it wrong. Scratch that, never. If you don't know who she is by now, I suggest you get familiar little one. Fashion killa. 

....................................................

A few Sporty Luxe essentials to get you on your way ;)
all from KITH NYC




XX