Just this past Friday I had the pleasure of taking part in the first ever Wynwood Life Festival here in Miami, FL. I walked in the Miami Fashion Blogger fashion show sponsored by Peroni rocking only the best duds from the cool Wynwood shop MIMO Market



Dress: Topshop via Nordstrom Rack // Sandals: Me Too // Bracelets: H&M
Earrings: F21 // Necklace: F21

Picked up this dope dress from Nordstrom Rack just zee day before the event! Its from Topshop & the crazy thing is just last month I saw this dress in Nordstrom for $80+, I got it just for $30. Good shit yall. Nordstrom Rack is crack if ya didn't know.

My bf & I met a dope jewelry designer along the way by the name of Elounia Exantus whose pieces were too nice to pass by. Her line is called Eloexa and it already has a pretty large celebrity following. 
Her pieces were worn by Rihanna, Angela Simmons and Ugo Mozie to name a few. Def keep an eye & ear out for this one, got a feeling she's gonna change the game.
.............

I worked alongside the MIMO Market owners Leilani & Lisa to create a perfect runway ready look fit to suit my personality & style. I had so much fun working with both of them, the fit session was filled with laughs. It was cool to be able to open up with them just upon our first meeting. Def look out for them tho, their shop is set to open in July so I'll keep ya posted.
My inspiration for this look was basically "What is a look I'd actually wear?" I paired a fresh pair of Mink Pink floral joggers with a CHRLDR Tres Rich graphic tee, a Mink Pink Leather Vest and a jeweled collar necklace { L&L's idea :) } All from MIMO Market.

I finished off the look with my lovely new Deena & Ozzy lace up boots from UO.


Voila ;)


I'd like to send a special thanks to all who made this event possible,
Tony, Dina, Kelly Saks, Leilani & Lisa of MIMO Market.

I also wanna thank my bf A for all the support
he has given me, I wouldn't have been able
to do any of this without you.

You tha best mane!



XX