These past few days I've been spending time with my bf A, working to start up his blog lifestyletiquette. I'm beyond proud of him, he's worked so hard to get where he is at. We found time in between coding and cooking to make our way down to design district to see the sights.
I've never met someone so ambitious, someone who dreams so big. I admire his passion for doing what he loves; it honestly makes me want to try that much more. He pushes me to dream bigger, to want more outta life knowing its what I deserve.
You'll get to meet em' one day. Soon...promise.

Found this opportunity to debut my lovely new crochet dress from UO. Working there definitely has its perks folks, when this $148 baby dropped to a cool $19.99, who was first in line? I don't play. I love it so much I'm seriously considering getting it in white. Is that the sign of a serious shopping problem? I don't think so.
Dress: Ecote | Shorts: Levi's | Sandals: Kimchi Blue | 
Jewelry: F21 + H&M | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Turban: Ann Taylor



XX