I'm back! Things have been going well for me, I recently began a new job (yayyyy!) at Nordstrom. I feel like this is a much better fit for me than UO, shows i'm growing up! Le sigh.

Snapped these yesterday in my old town, was super excited to shoot some of my newest purchases like this dope ass floral blazer a.k.a. "Grandma Blazer" that I scored for only $2. I also wanted to show ya guys my new loves, my brown lace up boot/sandal things. Picked these up from UO when they had their 50% off sale for only $20!

Yup, I bought both black and brown. Crazy? Of course not. Just a woman who loves a good shoe sale.



I loved the idea of wearing this breezy blazer more like a top so I very easily tucked it into my favorite Gap cargo skinnies. I kept the accessories minimal opting for my trusty gold hoops (hayyy lol), a vintage gold bag, my "faux-lex" watch and a simple jade layered necklace.

Well, I'm off to enjoy my sunday guys. Take care. Promise to update ya later on in the week. 
Blazer: Thrifted | Pants: Gap | Shoes: UO | Bag: Thrifted |
Jewelry: F21 | Watch: Target


XX