Hey guys! I shot these yesterday after work...making more time to get back into this thing called blawginnn. Wore some of my newest digs like these kick ass Zara boots. Scored these for only $30 just zee other day. I love a good sale. They look super luxe tho, almost like Saint Laurent...unfortunately I'm not "balling" enough for that...I'm something more like a clearance baller lol. 


A lil sale never hurt nobody...Speaking of sale, I got this dope waistcoat from H&M about a week back for a cool $7! I had waited all spring for this, and finally got it as a bogo 50% off. Crazy. I went for a chic yet minimalistic approach and threw on all black with the waistcoat as my standout piece. 


For jewelry I went with my gold hoops, gold fauxlex and my new crystal pendant necklace from UO. I'd been stalking it for 3 months now and finally decided to treat myself to it. I'm kinda a baller now so I can do those things lol. I kid.


Top: F21 | Waistcoat: H&M | Pants: Buffalo via JCP | Boots: Zara
Necklace: UO | Lips: MAC Sin


See you guys next week! Heading off to work ;)


XX