What up?! Had my lil bro shoot these for me yesterday after getting off from work. I'd actually saw this skirt at H&M on my lunch break and decided to treat myself. I'd power walked the whole damn mall with 20 mins left on my break and still managed to make it back in time lol. 

I actually remixed this skirt for a more "work appropriate" look by pairing it with my good ole' chambray shirt + brown lace up boots

I must admit, H&M has been on it for the last few collections that I've seen. What drew me to this skirt is its amazing stitched details and its color. I've been having a midi skirt moment for some time now and I knew this piece was something I'd get great wear out of for years to come.

I paired the skirt with my deconstructed cropped sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters which was a $5 score back when I'd worked there. It proved to be zee perfect match, it complemented the midi skirt and made my look youthful & chic yet fun and still ladylike. I honestly felt just as sexy in this as I would in a simple bodycon dress.

It was exactly the feeling + look I was going for :)


Well, I'm off to online shop and stalk the shoes over at Kith NYC. Later :) Hope all is well with you guys!

Sweatshirt: UO | Skirt: H&M | Sandals: Zara | Pin: Vtg
Watch: Target | Earrings: Claire's | Jewelry: F21 + Asos + Nordstrom Rack


XX