Sup! Spent yesterday running around Downtown and MiMo looking for cool shooting spots. Crazy because this spot was jussstttt around the corner from where I shot my Golden post.
Would you believe me if I told you this top is actually a skirt? Yup, found this gem on my last thrifting trip to my all time fave: Red, White & Blue. What I loved most about this vintage Lord & Taylor piece is its paisley detailing.
Paired the skirt with my thrifted H&M jeans, lace up boots and a vintage gold cuff from India. Taking these shots wasn't the easiest tho, my brother and I almost got ran over right after this shot above. Totally messed up the vibe.
What I love about this blog is that I always push to show things in their truest element. What does that mean exactly? It means, I don't like to bullshit. As I said in my post before this, I'm always gonna show the real Miami. I shot these photos above in Liberty City righttttt next to Northwestern High aka "The West". Why exactly? I found this little concrete alleyway to be "quite the site". I loved the way ferns and tiny bushes peeked out of the bridge. Reminded me of Anthropologie lol.
Skirt: Lord & Taylor | Jeans: H&M | Boots: UO | Necklace: Target | Cuff: VTG

Not gonna lie, at first glance I wasn't in love with the idea of wearing a skirt as a top because I thought it'd be too long + I'd look like Cousin It (or a lady who got dressed in zee dark) but after accessorizing (and hyping myself up) I fell in love with the idea.

I'll be honest and say I'm not the most confident person when it comes to my body and the way things fit. Losing weight has made a major impact on my self-esteem. Its taken what was damn near none-existent and skyrocketed it to limits I didn't know I'd reach. 
I'm becoming fearless and...I'm loving every minute of it.

That is all my dudes. Tell me what ya think of the skirt/top idea. Would you rock it? If so, @ me on IG @wilde_free or tag #wildefree so we can all be fly :) I'll share em too.


XX