Hi guys! I recently picked up this dress at my local red, white & blue. I fell in love with its 'old-time' vibe and double-breasted detailing. The print is pretty dope too. I knew I just had to have it.
Paired the super flowy dress with my new leather sandals that I got from Zara during their season sale. They were only $25 so I figured why not, I knew I'd get some use out of them someday.
As of late I've been experimenting more and more with makeup, this lip color has quickly become a favorite of mine. Its a mixture of a nyx lip cream, a covergirl lip blast thingy and an orange-y gloss on top. I love the look it gives, its just enough pink.

Who knows, maybe I'll do a tut one day...
For finishing touches I threw on my denim jacket, my gold watch and added a few gold brooches. My grandma is gonna kill me when she sees that I've been wearing them lol. Can't help it, they just add something extra to any outfit.
Dress: Vtg | Pins: Vtg | Shoes: Zara | Jacket: Levi's



XX