Hey guys! I'm back for another edition of Saturday Six, today's topic: Bags! Being the fashionable specimen that I am (wink) I know that the finishing details will make or break any outfit. Accessories are just as imperative as the outfits itself.
The reason that so many celebs end up on the worst dressed lists is because of that fact that 1) the outfit is just plain horrible and 2) the execution was poor, meaning they may have not properly accessorized or styled their looks.

Just because you're wearing a million dollar dress that doesn't mean you can throw on a pair of $5 Old Navy flip flops. Y'all better tell somebody.


On to it!

1: What I love most about this mini Stella McCartney stunner (besides its gorgeous oxblood hue) is its functionality! I'm all about the hands free movement over here so this bag goes perfectly with my on-zee-go lifestyle. Did I mention all of McCartney's pieces are leather free?

Price: $1,185

2: This Alexander McQueen tote bag is perf for the working woman in fashion. It serves as a functional everyday bag that's great for toting all your everyday essentials like your ipad, cellphone and paperwork and still manages to look chic doing it all!

Price: $5,995 | Grey version over at SSENSE!

3: Although Fall is beginning shortly, I still believe color should be appreciated all year long. Cue this beautiful Alexander Wang duffle bag. The rocco has become famous in its own right, its been seen swinging from the arms of various supermodels and singers. Ever heard of Rihanna? Mmyeah

This is one of the many colors the rocco is offered in. 

Isn't she lovely?

Price: $875

4: One of the biggest handbag trends now is texture. What I love about this Finds bag is the contrast of the chunky gold chain and the python.

'Nough said.

Price: $1,365

5: Hold up, wait a minute, let me put some leopard in it! Lame, I know. This Elizabeth & James bag is on trend, its made with printed calf hair and it is in a cute mini tote/duffle shape which has been seen all over...the scene. Designers like Saint Laurent and Givenchy could probably be deemed responsible for reviving this classic shape. All in all, its a great piece for anyone at any age

Price: $545

6: Last but definitely not least is this new dope designer by the name of Jessie Adore. She's based out of NY and has already garnered a following for her handbag line Adore. Did I mention that she's also a blogger? Her blog is definitely one worth checking out, I had to pull myself away just to write this. It was really hard. 

The girls' got style man.

Price: $1,400


XX