photos via google

Jumpsuits. My favorite trend of 2014 thus far. What I love most about a good ole' jumpsuit is its functionality + universal appeal.  Not only is there is the perfect jumpsuit out there for every woman, they're jumpsuits for just about every occasion: Dressy/Casual/Work/Whatever.

The jumper is a great asset for the on-the-go woman, it's a great base or starting point for one amazing ass outfit. Check out how I styled a basic jumper and got 3 looks out of 1 piece!

Jump(suit) for joy!

Work: This look is perfect for that working girl in fashion, be it Fashion Editor, Blogger, whatever! This girl isn't afraid of color, she's on trend and lets her pieces speak for her. I paired a simple black Finders Keepers jumpsuit ($185) with a yellow Oasis blazer ($65) and black Saint Laurent gold chain heels ($1,095). I finished off this look with a black Charlotte Olympia Clutch ($530), a chunky gold Dannijo collar necklace ($504) and a bright lip by Mac in Show Orchid ($16)

Date Night: Having a hard time putting a look together for date night? Struggle no more, this look is sure to stun. I went for a tough yet sexy look and paired a leather Saint Laurent ($4,990) vest with a cute Charlotte Olympia pout clutch ($482) and leopard Dolce & Gabbana pumps ($1,170). I topped off the look with silver Eddie Borgo midi rings ($500) and a sexy red lip by Mac ($16).

Casual: For my final outfit I chose to go with a casual/more everyday look perfect for running around the city. Think laid-back glam. I chose to pair a dope Scotch and Soda distressed denim jacket ($110) with the jumpsuit. For accessories I went with the classic Nike Roshe Run in a monochromatic black and a bright green bag by Givenchy ($1,965). The look was topped off with tons of gold jewelry from Jennifer Fisher.



Boo yah!


I'm in loveeeee with these outfits, hby? Let me knowww ;)


XX