Holaaaa! I'm back. Sorry for zee brief hiatus, I've just been really uninspired lately. With both the blogging community + fashion. I've decided to throw away just about every fuck I've had before and just simply do me. Let's see where it takes us.
Other than that life has been exceptionally well. I'm quickly adapting to this idea of getting back to whatever the fuck makes me happy and it's honestly very refreshing. Sometimes we lose sight of things and start focusing on shit that never really mattered to us before just because we may want what others have/may want to be where they are in life
I've always remained true to the person I present to you today. I do not have "stacks on deck" nor do I pretend to. I'm in le struggle just like everyone else; I work my ass off...always have. My point is, we can never compare ourselves to anyone else (although we tend to, esp. in blogging). You don't know what roads that person could have taken to get there and if you did, could you walk that same walk?
One thing that I can't understand most is when people appear to be someone they're not. Regardless of your follower count, views per day, sponsors, whatever...don't be a dick. Humble yourself.

That being said, Wilde+Free is a free(er) agent. Free to be whoever the fuck I want.
Dress: Urban Outfitters | Sneakers: Puma | Bracelet: Nordstrom Rack
2Chains: Vintage | Necklaces: Asos+F21



XX