What's up guys! I'm back for another "good ol" MM post! As of late I've been getting into a lot of jazzy sounds. I've always been into the great Erykah Badu since I was a little girl, something about her voice + being just makes me feel...free. Music can make you feel so many different emotions all at once. It can take you to places you've never even been before.

Another artist who's soulful sounds amaze me is none other than Jhene Aiko. She's actually on her way to Miami for this years Art Basel and will be performing for FREE alongside Sampha, Basel curator Solange and many others. Her latest release Souled Out has been on repeat! My favorites are "Wading", "Promises", "Pretty Bird" and "W.A.Y.S." Although the show is free it is on a first come first served basis. I've already alerted my bf, "we will be in line early so request off." He's just going for Sampha...and me of course lol.


Listen up:




01. Fall in Love (Your Funeral) | Erykah Badu
02. Sobriety | SZA
03. W.A.Y.S. | Jhene Aiko
04. Her | Majid Jordan
05. Wading | Jhene Aiko
06. Spotless Mind | Jhene Aiko
07. Window Seat | Erkyah Badu
08. Pretty Bird | Jhene Aiko
09. I Want You | Erykah Badu
10. Drunk Texting | Chris Brown x Jhene Aiko




XX