Hey! I went down to Wynwood zee other day and shot these for ya ;)

I'm currently in the process of working with my bf on his very own blog+styling business so they'll be many more ootd's on W/F!!!
I recently picked up these jeans from J. Crew at their End of Season 50% off sale for only $20! I'm so damn excited. Why? Because I've been in the hunt for zee perfect pair for like, ever. I've never liked their jeans too much because they had always hit me in the weirdest spot when I was bigger. 
What I love about these (besides the fact that they're black) is that they're distressed! Slightly distressed jeans are super on trend right now because they can easily be dressed up or down. You can take these jeans from the office to a party with a quick change into heels, a biker jacket and a nice statement necklace and still manage to look polished.
And yes, I have hair now. I'm in the process of growing out my hair so I'm taking this opportunity to try pretty much any style I want. Maybe braids next....who knows.
Tee: Old Navy | Vest: Willow + Clay | Jeans: J. Crew
Boots: UO | Pouch: F21 | Ring: F21
Necklaces: F21 + Old Navy | Bracelets: Nordstrom Rack + F21