What's up guys? I'd like to first start off by saying happy new year to you all (I know I'm late) I'm so thankful for you all for rocking with me for all this time now. I'm looking forward to making 2015 so much more better than last year. My focus this year is to work harder towards reaching my goals for Wilde/Free. I'm gonna push 10x harder to create fresh, original content and be consistent! You will be seeing a lot more of me :)

---

For this very first SS of the new year I wanted to highlight a chick who's been on my style radar for quite some time now (like 2011). Her style is all over my pinterest, with good reason tho, she's crazy dope. 

Meet Jenne Lombardo, she's the founder of MADE Fashion Week + The Terminal Presents and has a hell of a resume filled with prior work with brands such as Alexander Wang, Proenza Schouler, Rodarte + Liberty London (ya know, just to name a few). She also serves as Playboy Magazines current Fashion Editor. A true jill of all trades.

When she's not running NYC she's out and about styling and profiling, one red carpet at a time.
What drew me to her style was her eclectic mix of tomboy+girly looks. She isn't afraid of mixing the highs+lows and it pays off every time.
I'm in loveee with this sequin skirt outfit, I feel a re-creation coming on lol. I also adore the belted blazer dress, makes me want to go thrifting asap!

What's your favorite look? Be sure to follow Jenne on IG :)


XX