Hey guys! Shot these yesterday after hitting up the Art Wynwood art show in my favorite part of town...The Wyn. I'd won vip tickets last weekend from Coasta Berre Boutique on ig. My luck usually isn't the best when it comes to contests but I surprisingly got lucky this go round. I was beyond happy when I found out because I knew this would be the perfect event to make up for my Art Basel disaster.
So yesterday I dragged my lil bro along to document my adventure. After we hit up Coyo Taco (which was fucking amazing) for tacos. Definitely my new go to spot, the fish tacos were the best I've ever ever ever had (and I've tried a lot). 
I wanted to wear my new Sandro tee so I paired it with my leather skirt, high top Converse and denim Levi's jacket. I finished off the look with my statement necklace from F21, snake print BCBGeneration bag and these dope silver 70's vibe glasses. So many people loved this look yo, honestly I did too. The tee was my favorite part of this look because of the (red) velvetttt. It's so soft lol.

Tee: Sandro | Skirt: F21 | Jacket: Levi's | Bag: BCBGeneration
Shoes: Converse | Necklace: F21 | Glasses: Flea Market

-

Now on to the art!


There was so much amazing art at Art Wynwood like this Mr. Brainwash piece of Jimi Hendrix. This piece absolutely blew me away because of the great attention to detail, everything about it is so precise and exact. Simply amazing.

I loved this Russell Young portrait of Muhammad Ali.
The greatest!
Elizabeth Taylor and Sophia Loren.
The iconic Keith Haring's work.
I still remember seeing his art on sesame street and
loving it.
Jessy Nite Chill
Loved these water color paintings by Andrei Sharov and these silver rain drops.
It was so much amazing pieces this year, 
I'm excited to see what next year will bring!!!


XX