-----------

Hey guys! I wanted to bring something new to Wilde/Free this year more focused around fashion and how to get the look. I always have these cute ideas for outfits but never really have the chance to recreate them all! I bring you: Styling & Profiling

I'll probably post them every Sunday as a way to give you all a little inspiration to take you through your week. Some may be going out looks, some work, some casual, who knows?

Check back every week for a new look :)

-Oh, and did I mention they'll be some for guys and girls? Well, yeah.
-----------

For this look I was inspired by Alexa Chung. I love her style for being so simple and demure but still grungy and chic. She can do no wrong. I loved this Sandro lace top and it instantly reminded me of her, she loves to do a good peter pan collar top and still make it look sophisticated and cool and not like a lost little schoolgirl. 

I decided I'd go for a bottom that was not so typical so once I found this vinyl Dion Lee skirt I knew it be the perfect texture play. I also loved that it wasn't so out there and had a touch of girlishness with the added chiffon pleat bottom.

This skirt is great for women wanting something a little extra but aren't too fond of the vinyl trend. It's a difficult texture to wear honestly. No one wants to go to a parent teacher meeting looking like a dominatrix...if you do...how weird?

To finish the look off I know I wanted to add a sneaker. I found these super cute Supergas in this gorg lilac color that can add a punch of color to any look. I went for vintage looking jewels by Dannijo and a few midi rings from House of Harlow. Lastly I added this amazing (but crazy expensive) Givenchy metallic silver pandora clutch perfect for gloss, cards, keys and your phone.

This is a perfect nyfw look. I would totally wear this, how about you?

XX