What's up guys? I'm finally back with yet another installment of Music Monday!

As of late I've been listening to tons of new stuff from some of my favorite artists like Partynextdoor, Jhene Aiko & Drake and even new artists (to me) Saint Raymond, Lewis Watson & Ryan O'Shaughnessy.

I've been into PND since about early last year and had just about played out his ep before I really became hooked. His voice kind of draws you in, his music makes me feel...cool. Its hard to describe lol.

I somehow stumbled upon a song from Irish singer Ryan O'shaughnessy called Who Do You Love? Not gonna lie...his voice will stun you. His range is simply amazing. His voice reminds me of someone from an earlier time, maybe the 40's or 50's. Not like in a showtune Broadway way tho. He has a voice that'll stop you in your tracks. If he ever came to Miami, he could have all of my damn check. He's that good!

Another artist definitely worth checking out is Lewis Watson out of England. His voice drew me in What About Today? and I continued on listening. Another favorite is Bones which is about the feelings of beginning a new relationship.

Have a listen!



Would You Love Me Any Less | Charlie Simpson
Nothing | Lewis Watson
Living Room Flow | Jhene Aiko
Who Do You Love? | Ryan O'Shaughnessy
Bones | Lewis Watson
Know Yourself | Drake
Her Way | PND
As We Are | Saint Raymond
What About Today? | Lewis Watson
Star67 | Drake
FWU | PND
English Rose | Saint Raymond
Used To | Drake


XX