Lol, Turbanator. I crack myself up. Anywho, I shot these over zee weekend with my friend right down the street from his house. I'd admired these walls for a year before actually shooting them. It was kinda like my backup spot in case 1. I got tired of Wynwood and 2. I had nowhere else to go.


It turned out to be the perfect spot for me. I've always liked shooting in areas that feel, like home I guess. I grew up all over Miami from Opa-locka to Carol City and the other so called "not so safe" parts of town. To be honest, I've never felt safer, I've never felt more at home. I'm continuing to discover all the little nooks & crannies of Miami and learning to love this place for what it truly is and not for what society "puts on." 


Jeans: UO | Tank: F21 | Sandals: Target | Vest: TJMax | Shades: Madrag | 
Necklaces: F21 | Scarf: Ann Taylor

As of late I've been really into turbans and head scarves. They give an exotic+boho vibe to any outfit. It gives me a way to play with my natural hair. Speaking of natural hair, I'll be hosting the Strength of Nature x #SallyBeautyBloggerStyle event this friday April 3rd at Sallys Beauty Supply. The event will be filled with tons of fun and tips on different ways to style+care for your hair so that you can flaunt your look this Spring! You'll even have the chance to win 2 tickets to the BET Awards.
The event will be from 4-7pm. I would to see all of you guys there. Come show loveee :) 
Just be sure to rsvp at www.beautifultextures.com


See ya there!

xx