This sweatshirt was made for me! I'm a tomboy truly, but it wasn't until I got into high school that I became fascinated with makeup and girly things. Now I can't even go out without at least eyebrows lol. I don't even need a full face, I just need eyebrows...my real ones are a bit sad.
I had my great beautographer snap these for me after we got off work. I'm trying to get into the habit of taking more ootd pics even if I'm out and about without my dslr. My phone actually takes pretty decent photos so whenever I'm cute and free on time, I'll snap a quick pic.
I got this sweatshirt from Banana Republic the other day (I know, I know) for only $23! They're stepping up their game and I know it has something to do with the ever stylish Marissa Webb. I wanted to keep the black vibes so I paired it with my destroyed jeans, croc slip ons and some cool statement jewels.
Sweatshirt: Banana Republic | Jeans: UO | Jewelry: F21 | Sneaker: H&M

To set the look off I chose a bright red lip for a pop of color and to keep with the "Im-a-tomboy-but-I-still-love-a-red-lip" look. I think it was the perfect mix of girly-grunge.

××