Yes, I'm finally back with yet another ootd post :) I've been super busy with work and school (yes, school) but I made some time to shoot this on one of my days off. I'm working to get better with multitasking & shit since I'm taking summer classes. I'm so happy to be back in school guys. It feels amazing to having something more, something to remind you that you won't have to take shit from anyone too much longer lol. With each day I thank god for guiding me in the right direction and making better life choices. For reals.
I've been doing less & less shopping *throws up dollar bills then picks them up and stuffs back into pocket* so that A & I can save for a place of our own. When I was having one really crappy day I treated myself to a few items from one of my favorite stores, Urban Outfitters. This top gives me so much life! Seriously. It's a total confidence booster in my opinion. Before I never would've wore it (or bought it) but as of lately I've been working (very hard) on my self confidence and self perception. I'm becoming more and more confident in my skin and it's a great feeling. I'm learning that happiness has no size and cannot be faked. I'm also working on going back to my healthier eating so that I can get to a weight I'm comfortable at. I'm just learning to take things day by day.
I'm so happy I decided to keep these sandals man. It took a while to break them in but it was totally worth it :) 
Top + Bra: UO | Pants: Vintage | Sandals: Zara | Pouch: Maje
Earrings: Gorjana | Ring: Ecru MetalNecklaces: F21

P.S - My ring & earrings are from the cool new curated jewelry
service Rocksbox

Go sign up now & get 1 free month
Be sure to use my special code:

wildefreexoxo



Best,

xx