Just 4 years ago today I started this little blog (Young, Wilde & Free) now known as Wilde/Free. It started off as a way for me to build up my writing skills since I was just starting school. It proved to be a blessing in so many ways because with it I've had so may opportunities that never would have happened if I had not put myself out there. One thing I've learned from this is that there are gonna be people that generally like who you are and what you're doing and then there's gonna be people that don't. You have to be okay with that. Once you realize others opinions hold no weight to your own, you'll be on your way!
I've gotten a glimpse into the fashion world and although there's not much diversity, I'm willing to stick around and be that familiar face. I wanna do so much with this blog, these last 4 years have just paved the way for me to become exactly who I'm supposed to be & more.

xx

_

Yesterday I hung out with a friend who was nice enough to shoot these for me (after my endless heckling). I'm in love with these sneakers folks. I recently got them from The Real Real for a steal!!! Compared to the original price it's like they were free. Well, not really.
I wanted to go for a neutral palette so I paired my Maison Martin Margiela sneakers with my Silence + Noise sweatshirt and Gap cargo pants. Would you believe I got these last summer for only $8? Dealssss man, deal$.
Top: UO | Pants: Gap | Shoes: Margiela | Jewelry: F21

xx