Lately I've been really obsessed with the idea of wearing dresses different ways. In ways they weren't really meant to be worn. I recently purchased this Peace Love World dress from Bloomingdales and it was honestly love at first sight. At first glance I thought it was actually a top. It wasn't until I got home later that day and re-tried it on, I discovered it was a dress. 

I played around with the idea of belting it or tying it but I fell in love with the look it gives by tucking + draping it. Its gives an almost ethereal vibe. 
I wore this look out to the Vanity Projects MIA #VPSUMMER15BLOGTRENDS event held yesterday down in Little Haiti. The vibes were so cool there, the shop was super cute and cozy. I even decided to treat myself and get my nails done. I'm glad I went, I got the chance to see a few old faces and a few new ones.

I loved the area down here too, it was so different to shoot there. I really loved this little nook with flowers bursting out above me and then the auto shop. Although the background is muted, what was in the actual background made it that much more intriguing.

Pants: Gap | Dress: Peace Love World | Boots: UO | Jewels: F21


xx