So this past weekend Refinery 29 put on a fun shopping party at Dadeland Mall complete with diy's, fashion & music by the oh-so-dope Twin Shadow. I got there just in time to make a cute boyfriend tank, and get a lil' bit of shopping in at UO. I even saw the gorgeous Zoe Kravitz! It made the perf end to my week.
For the event I went for a sporty chic look since I knew I'd be standing + walking for extended periods of time. It definitely wasn't the day for a sky-high heel. I would've dieddd.

I wore my oversized vest as a dress and paired it with a dainty pair of lace slip shorts. To top of this look I rocked my newest purchase: my croc Nike cortez sneakers. I've always wanted a pair of Nike Cortez (since the 7th grade) and I finally have them :)
My finishing touches were gold accessories and a bold red lip (my fave!) I loved this look. I would probably recreate this look for a more dressier occasion and wear a pair of bright strappy heels and a cute clutch. Optionssss.

Vest: F21 | Sneakers: Nike | Jewelry: F21 + Madewell

--

Cool flash tat bar
The land of DIY
Beauty Station

P.S. - I recorded a bit of the show, have a peek :)

video


xx