Sup! For this second part of the #SeeSummerBetter series I wanted to go for a fun look that I'd wear out to a fashion event or party. It's always steamy here in Miami (typical) so I paired this cute Urban Outfitters fishnet tee with a bright blue H&M skirt. I found the skirt on a crazy sale earlier in the year for $7 but I never wore it.
I topped of the look with my usual Madewell bracelets and tings. I've just recently gotten into accessories and jewelry so now I can't stop buying it! 

The denim jacket added an edge to the look, I recently distressed it for an upcoming DIY post and decided to throw it on. Distressed denim has always been 'a thing' but the trend has really blossomed this Summer. Designers are finding new innovative ways to structure denim pieces and make them a little less ordinary.

The real star of this look (besides me lol) is the lovely pair of shades by the name of 'Banks'. I loved the bold tortoise shell print on these babies and its oversized frame. The color of them are really unique, its like a greyish blue tone.

I've always been a wayfarer/aviator kind of girl but these definitely changed my mind. I know this is cliche but, I felt like a total movie star in these lol.

If you guys are ever on the prowl for a dope pair of sunnies or glasses Warby Parker is the way to go. They have a lil something for everyone!

Jacket: Levi's | Skirt: H&M | Sandals: Zara |
 Jewelry: F21+Madewell  | Shades: Warby Parker


xx