Ah, today makes me a little sad. It's the end of the #SeeSummerBetter series with Warby Parker which means that these babies will have to go home real soon (le sigh). Lucky for me, the Wynwood shop is only a few minutes away. 

For this final shoot I wore the Warby Parker Durand and loved how it made my look that much more quirky. I definitely have a new found obsession with tortoise shell glasses yall. Help!

I'm loving this vintage top I recently thrifted for $5. The pattern reminds me of a shirt the 90's Vince Vaughn would wear lol. It originally had shoulder pads but I usually snatch those out of every shirt/jacket I thrift due to the fact that I have more than enough shoulders. Shoulder pads ain't got nothing on me :/
I decided to go with my favorite faux leather skirt from F21 and my go to gold accessories. To top it off I threw on my new fave sneakers, a pair of orangish-red Nike Huaraches.

After purchasing these I realized I need more huaraches in my life. They are probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn next to the Nike Roshe Run. They fit like a glove! It's almost like you're walking on tiny little pillows lol. 
Shirt: Vintage Thrifted | Skirt: F21 | Sneakers: Nike | 
Jewelry: F21+Madewell | Glasses: Warby Parker
I definitely enjoyed creating this series with Warby Parker. 

For more info on the brand and how 
to get a free home try on: Warby Parker


xx