What's up guys! The final days of summer are near meaning no more long weekends and a little less sunshine here in the sunshine state. While its here I'm making it count by treasuring my summer strolls down Lincoln Road, poolside soirees and Wynwood wandering. One of Wynwood's newest shops is the ultra-cool eyewear brand Warby Parker. I've admired this brand for quite some time now so I was more than honored when met with the opportunity to work with them!

If you don't know too much about the brand you should know that their logic is everyone has the right to see. With each pair of glasses purchased, another pair will be donated to someone in need. 

Now that's pretty awesome if you ask me. 

Their summer collection is definitely one worth checking out. It'll leave you wanting just about every pair you lay eyes on. You can even choose 5 pair for an awesome at home try on for free! Yes, free. (FREEEE)

I instantly fell in love with my picks but this pair def had me turning heads. They added an extra essence of cool to my look.

Be sure to check out the blog tomorrow for an all new look featuring another pair of Warby Parker :)

Jewelry: F21+Madewell | Shirt: J. Crew | Jeans: Madewell | 
Heels: Zara | Glasses: Warby Parker



xx