#Newhairwhodis is how I've been feeling lately. A new hair do has a way of making you feel like you're on top of the world. Like "oh damn, where has this been all my life?" I was honestly just ready for something different so I decided to go with this super chic blunt bob in black. 
I'm so excited to style this new do up in different ways! I'm even considering going a bit shorter for a much more dramatic feel. We'll see.
For the past few weeks I've been telling you guys about my latest shopping obsession Banana Republic and this week is no different. Why you ask? See these amazeballs leather gauchos? I scored them last week for a mere $17! Now gauchos are a huge trend this season and I'd always loved a good gaucho but decided to hold off on the trend....That was until I found these!
Now, living in Miami I was a bit hesitant to buy them since I thought it'd be hot ass hell in a leather pant but these are surprisingly cool. I decided to go for a sporty look and kept it simple with a linen white tank and a my fave waistcoat.
I'm so excited to dress these up! Maybe I'll remix them for an upcoming Art Basel party ;)
Vest: F21 | Tank: Target | Gauchos: Banana Republic | Purse: Target
Jewelry: F21+Madewell | Sneakers: Nike