Sup guys! A few weeks back I made my way up to ATL for a weekend getaway (sounds mad extra, sorry lol). Anyway, while there I took the liberty to wander the streets and see the sights I never had to free time to check out during my last 2 visits.
One of my favorite areas had to be Little 5 Points. It's kinda like Wynwood but smaller with more of a city feel. One shop I've been meaning to check out is Wish which just so happened to be down there.
Wish is pretty much any sneakerheads dream - They had so many dope lines ranging from Comme Des Garcons, Melody Ehsani and Just Don. There was even a whole 2nd floor dedicated to just sneakers (swoon). I didn't wanna leave.
The next day we made our way downtown to see what was what. There was so much dope art all around us, I had to snap a few pics. I will say tho, I think I've mastered the art of whipping a minivan and snapping a pic at the same damn time (future reference lol) like nobody's business.
More dope street art.
-----
The weather there was pretty nice actually until it started to rain a little later into our stay. I opted for a downtown cool vibe and wore my new biker from Zara with my favorite distressed jeans, a striped Old Navy tee and my new Nike Roshe Runs.
I finished off the look with gold and silver accessories, a black chained bag and a black neck tie. I loved this look because for once I looked as cool as I felt lol.
Loved this building <3
I can't wait to go back to Atlanta man. I'm seriously thinking about moving there soon, I'm over Miami lol.

Outfit details: 
Jacket: Zara | Shoes: Nike | Tee: Oldnavy | Jeans: UO
Bag: TJ Maxx | Glasses: Flea Market | Neck tie: 
Gas Station | 

Tights: F21 | Tee: Zara


xx