It's been way too long since I've last posted but life has a crazy way of coming at you. Mentally, when it comes to writing, I've been in a completely different space. It's never that I don't have anything to say (I got tonssss) but its more of having the "want" to actually take the time to say it and document it.

Writing for me is definitely one of my biggest passions in life but I've struggled with it forever because I constantly doubt my abilities. Being a journalism major (so ready to fucking graduate btw) definitely doesn't make things better because I feel more forced to write than anything which makes it more like a chore. Who the fuck likes chores? Exactly. 

Going forward, I'm planning on just going with the flow and allowing myself to be inspired naturally. I definitely love using Wilde | Free as my personal outlet for all things I love and I'm very excited to continue this journey. I sometimes have to remind myself just exactly why I started this, thats what makes me wanna keep pushing. 

I do it for the cause, never the applause :)

xx