Oversized tees are one of the latest trends everyone seems to be wearing. I was recently given the opportunity to wear a dope new Miami-based brand ZoneFo Clothing which specializes in tees and hats. This design really stood out to me so when I received it I naturally wanted to make the piece my own. 
With this look I was definitely inspired more by Kim Kardashian and Yeezy Szn 3. I loveeeee distressed pieces so I added a few holes and rips to the tee to give it more of a grunge feel. My favorite part of detailing a tee is to always add details to the collar/neckline. I feel it adds a little element of sexy even though its just a tee shirt.
To finish off the look I added my black jeans, lace up boots, a black choker and gold hoops. I love finding different ways to wear this tee shirt. 

Tee: ZoneFo | Jeans: F21 | Jewelry: F21 | Shoes: UO

For more info on ZoneFo Clothing check here :)


xx