This past week I had an exclusive first look at the newest H&M here in SoFlo. The brand opened their 29th Florida store right in Ft. Lauderdale's beloved Galleria Mall.
I've been to store openings for H&M before (as an employee) which was always tons of fun but being on the other side this time was even more fun! Everyone even had the opportunity to get first pick from some of the stores amazing selections (I found so much stufffff) which I loved.
Everyone knows that H&M is all about affordable yet chic fashion for all which I love. The brand believes in making fashion accessible for everyone no matter the budget (and all without compromising quality).

They're the real MVP's.
I'm really big on visual merchandising so to see this brand new "baby" is pretty much any merchandisers dream. Perfect fold everywhereeeee.
Very dope mannequin army set up. 
H&M Divided section (my favorite!)I found so many cool vintage band tees and distressed denim in this area. Very very cool.
Beauty (ooh la la)
This denim section was SO on point. Like, seriously. I mean look at those perfect jean stacks #foldgoals

I also really loved the kids sections. 

--------
What I wore:


Top: H&M | Jeans + Shoes: UO | Bag: Marshalls | Bandana: Gas Station

-----

I'm so happy I had the opportunity to attend the opening event :) Now I just need someone to hide my debit card lol.

---
This location offers Training, Maternity, Mens, Womens, 
Lingerie, Kids and Beauty.

If you'd like more info on this location:

H&M Galleria Mall
2414 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

xx