2017 is proving to be probably one of my most "finally realizing shit" years lol. I say that because so far I've had quite a few wtf experiences - too many in fact. 2017 is looking like the year the world finds out what I'm made of. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I've been dying to actually karate chop a bitch but this year is looking like the year that may actually happen. Y'all pray for me...pray no one catches these hands :)
Now onto the fashion! I recently wore this for cute day of shopping on Lincoln Road here in Miami. I'd been dying to check out the new Nike flagship here for a minute now so I finally made my way down to the beach one Sunday. The store was actually more amazing than I'd expected. I'm pretty sure you all can see that I have this undying love affair with Nike so it was only right that I wore head to toe Nike.

Btw, If you guys haven't had the chance to check out the store, be sure to! Its definitely what Miami has been missing.

I recently snagged this longline windbreaker from Forever 21 for $24 and I haven't put it down since! It's lightweight so its perfect for our weather + its superrrr versatile. I get maddddd compliments on this piece each time I wear it. F21 is def stepping their game up with their assortments these days. Shout out to them lol.
Anywho, keep a look out for tons of fun, new content in the next coming days :) Thanks to all that have supported W+F over the years. I really appreciate the loveee!
Jacket: F21 | Tee: Zara | Necklaces: F21 | Bra: Nike |
 Tights: Nike | Sneakers: Nike



xx