What's up guys? I'm back with another OOTD post shot some time back while visiting the fam in Ocala. It was actually during our fake winter hence the leather jacket. It came off right after these pictures too because our cold spells never last here lol.
Looking through these shots definitely has me missing my blunt bob - don't be surprised if you see me in this hairstyle again soon. I loved how chic + easy it was! 
For this look I was going for a chill, laid-back but still cute vibe since I'd be traveling all day. I wore this DIY Camo tee over my Nike Pro BHM Tights and my all black Nike Huaraches. I'm in dire need of new sneakers, that'll probably be my next treat to myself. I really want a pair of black nylon Nike Cortez and maybe some Air Max. Sneakers are like my obsession - I'd choose them over a heel any day!
I think that my be my purpose in life - to fight to make sneakers appropriate for any event in life lol. It'd be cool to change that misconception that girls can't feel sexy and confident in a sneaker like the world thinks high heels make us feel. I'm here to take a stand for all women when I say: Heels hurt like shit. I refuse to kill my feet for any man *nail painting emoji*
Anywho, let me know what you guys think of this look! I'll be back later in the week with more new content :)
----
Jacket: Zara | Choker: F21 | Tee: DIY | 
Tights: Nike | Sneakers: Nike


xx