I fell in love with this top as soon as I laid eyes on it. Seriously. I knew I had to have it! I'm still actually contemplating on getting the black version too. I do that sometimes. When I fall in love with something I'll buy it in every color. Especially when I can envision all the different ways I can wear it (and slay it of course). Don't be surprised if you see me in the black one very damn soon lol.


I actually wore this for a cute day of shopping maybe 2 weeks ago. I went and checked out the new Kith store over on Collins with Katt and fell in love with the place. It was honestly so beautifully merchandised and curated. Very dope spot. What's even doper is Kith Treats. While the price is a lil' steep ($10 and some change) for ice cream, The Bam Bam was sooooo worth it. I'll save my lil' Pinkberry & Yogurtland coins up for that shit. It was amazingggg. I'm obsessed with ice cream too so I'm not just saying this, but it was crack. I'll def be checking it out again real soon. Ughhhh, I'll never know what a 6 pack looks like lol.


Anywho, I kept with the sporty theme which I love SO much and paired this top with a Nike sports bra and Pro training shorts. These shorts were probably the best $7 I've ever spent. They're super versatile too. Seems like I have a thing for wearing workout clothes to do everything but actually work out lol. Ehh, I know I'm not the only one.


Top: URBN | Shorts: Nike | Jacket: Zara | Bra: Nike | Sneakers: Nike 
Necklace: URBN + F21 | 



xx