Shot these a little time back and I'd been waiting for the right moment to post them. Had the hardest time actually shooting these because of the location. 18 wheelers ripped down this little Opa-Locka street. Kinda happy with how they came out.

Snagged this sweatshirt from H&M back in January for only $7. I got it a size bigger because I wanted that "boyfriend" feel to it. They had a matching red sweatpant that I'm kind of regretting not getting now. I kinda wanna remix a look Kim K. Recently wore so those pants would've really come in handy right about now.


I paired the sweatshirt with my go-to Adidas track pants and my fave leather Nike Court sneakers. To keep with the minimalistic feel I simply added a gold link choker and gold aviators.

Cozy girl cool.


Pants: Adidas | Sneakers: Nike | Sweatshirt: H&M | Choker: F21

xx